Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca's proven business principles of "Service, Integrity, Reliability."
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you service-oriented and thrive on ensuring customer satisfaction? Do you thrive on accurately helping new and established customers obtain the products their businesses need? If so, then Hajoca Corporation would like you to join our dedicated team as a Counter Salesperson. Our team has been servicing the community for years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
Counter Salespeople provide sales and support to walk-in customers at the sales counter and support Inside Sales and Outside Sales activities as needed. As a Counter Salesperson with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting customers who purchase and/or pick up merchandise at our location
* Process Sales Orders generated at the counter
* Provide customers with reliable information regarding product specifications and pricing
* Assisting team members in servicing customers, answering phone calls, stocking merchandise and pulling orders for delivery
* Process cash sale returns and refund paperwork
* Maintaining cleanliness of counter area and ensuring merchandise displays remain stocked, current, and neat
All interested applicants must possess:
* High school degree or equivalent
* 2 years industry experience
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* Ability to identify customer needs, provide profitable solutions, and close the sale
* The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
* The ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
Our ideal candidate will also:
* Have, or quickly develop, a comprehensive knowledge of product
* Wholesale distribution experience
* Basic computer literacy (use of mouse and keyboard, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office)
* Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
* Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
* 401 (k) and retirement cash account
* Life insurance
* Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Min Hiring Rate $28.00
* Max Hiring Rate $72.00
* Anaheim, CA, USA
- Computer Keyboards
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Satisfaction