Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company delivers affordable, high-performance space systems for exacting customers. At Millennium, you will be part of a close-knit team working on exciting technological problems. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence. Superstars are welcome.
At Millennium, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
As a Business Development Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing business development processes, tools, and data management to support marketing, capturing, and proposing new business for Millennium Space Systems. The position will report to the Vice President of Business Development.
This position's internal job code is Marketing and Sales Representative. Our team is currently hiring for levels 1-2.
- Manage the business development gate process by coordinating the agenda and attendance, maintaining the templates, and ensuring that all materials are generated to support the meetings
- Develop and maintain data management tools to support business development including competition assessment databases, proposal artifact archives, and past performance libraries
- Identify, develop, and maintain a business development pipeline tracking tool
- Support proposal operations by creating proposal requirement spreadsheets; developing and maintaining proposal templates, schedules, and rosters; and by coordinating proposal meetings and events
- Be the primary business development interface to the operations research analysis team to develop and maintain facility and personnel usage projections
- Be the primary business development interface to the finance team for tracking budgets and expenditures
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post-Start is required
- Master's Degree or higher in a technical or business/economics domain
- Three (plus) years of work-related experience
- Experience with Tableau and/or Atlassian (e.g. Jira and Confluence) tools
- Database design, development, and management experience
- Detail oriented and extremely well organized
- Able to multi-task while seeing multiple projects to completion
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop executive-level briefings
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe products
- Experience leading dedicated and/or matrixed teams in accomplishing project, program, or proposal objectives
- Experience in project management and execution including cost and schedule planning and management
- Experience with DoD proposals, Intelligence Community proposals, Foreign Military Sales, and/or Direct Commercial Sales
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only of what is reasonably expected to be paid for the position. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
- Level 1: $62,050 - $91,250
- Level 2: $73,950 - $108,750
Benefits and Perks
Millennium Space Systems offers a very competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan. Relocation assistance to Southern California can be provided.
Before applying, please note:
Millennium is DDTC-registered, ITAR-compliant Company. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and eligible for a security clearance. Additionally, applicants must be willing to apply for and maintain a security clearance. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Operations Analyst
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development