Kforce has a client that is seeking a VP Full Stack Java Development in Charlotte, NC.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience, Master's degree is a plus
- 8+ years of software development experience in a highly regulated environment, such as financial services
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Development experience on multi-tiered enterprise applications
- Proficient in Java and related technologies/frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JSR-RS, Junit, SLF4J, etc.)
- Proficient with AngularJS (Angular, React, Vue, NPM, Bower, etc.)
- Knowledge of build/dependency management tools such as Maven, SCM (Subversion, Bit Bucket)
- Experience in application containerization, familiar with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Platform9, ECS, EKS, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build, and Integration, etc.
- Familiar with Application Frameworks & Engines
- Knowledge of databases: SQL, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.