To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Valdosta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Greenleaf Center: PRN Housekeeper
Acadia-Healthcare • Valdosta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of the facility as instructed, including, but not limited to: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, polishing of fixtures, cleaning carpets and cleaning bathrooms.
- Check cleaning cart daily to determine inventory of supplies.
- Check linen supply daily to determine inventory of supplies.
- Prepare rooms for incoming admissions.
- Make beds and prepare new linens as required.
- Maintain log of supplies needed and request purchase of supplies when indicated.
- Complete all tasks as assigned by Supervisor and Administrator.
- Set up for scheduled meetings as indicated by meeting schedule.
- Communicate with Director of Facilities Management on a daily basis.
- Communicate with staff daily to ensure proper care for special need patients.
- Develop and maintain a positive work climate and support the overall mission of PGH.
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Participate in department in-service/training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, cleaning cart, other equipment as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year experience in housekeeping services preferred.
- Good understanding of equipment utilized in cleaning a healthcare facility preferred.
Working Condition/Physical Requirements
- Able to tolerate gradient levels of standing, walking, stooping and lifting 30 lbs.
- Tolerance to stressful situations and various conditions unpleasant to the sense of sight, touch and smell.
- Ability to adjust to increased workloads