Ultimate Staffing Timonium is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist. Our Customer Service Specialists are responsible for creating relationships with our members through phone calls and personal contact, providing world class customer service and assisting in the development of customized communications, events, programs and benefits for our members.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Anticipate, respond to and resolve all member complaints, requests and inquiries; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Answering phones providing courteous, prompt and efficient service.
- Building and maintaining relationships with assigned members.
- Handling all questions and concerns.
- Processing payments.
- Assist with mailings, promotions and events.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience is required.
- Knowledge of SalesForce or CRM system preferred.
- Overtime is mandatory. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication and time management skills are required and must be able to handle and remain calm in high pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.