Do YOU desire a position that will keep you on your feet? How do you feel about working to make a difference in people's life? Then join Staffmark temp-to-hire Cost per Unit team where you can make a difference by completing healthcare information packages. The faster you work the more you earn.
Our printing and packaging facility on Kirk Rd in St. Charles, IL is looking to fill ASAP for Temp-to-Hire 1st shift (7pm-3pm M-F) Cost per Unit (CPU) Kitting pay ranges from $10 - $18/hr.
You will be able to earn if you can;
Some of the Responsibilities include:
Follow detailed procedures to perform routine packing work.
Use proper procedures and techniques to pick a variety of printed materials.
Place, arrange, mark, seal, items on pallets and containers, bins, and bulk storage.
Consolidate and assemble finished products into boxes or containers for shipping.
Count and sort various finished materials.
Ensure accurate shipping information is attached and packages are shipped according to specified schedule.
To apply, go to URL blocked - click to apply and once completed, call Erjon/Liz at 331.223.3536 / 331.223.3535 or email URL blocked - click to apply or URL blocked - click to apply to schedule an interview.
- Receives and reads customer orders to identify item(s) to be pulled and their location codes.
- Enters appropriate information into computer systems to ensure correct inventory counts.
- Ensures that proper documentation is included with every order (Ex. Shipping labels, packing list).
- Verifies that all special messages or needs have been adhered to when product is shipped.
- Lift cartons up to 50 lbs on and off skids
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
We look forward to working with you!
Check us out and like us on Facebook
: URL blocked - click to apply
Eligible to work in the US
Must have steel toe shoes
Must be able to lift 50LBS or more
Requires long hours standing
Cannot wear jewelry and cannot have hair past shoulder height
Packaging And Labeling