To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millsboro, DE 19966
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Aveanna Healthcare • Millsboro, DE
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aveanna Healthcare, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Aveanna Healthcare Continuum of Care, we offer in-home personal care to help clients maintain good personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing and maintain a healthy and safe environment. Aveanna Healthcare's Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) will plan, prepare and may feed the client nutritious meals, provides medication reminders and completes errands when instructed to do so by the nurse.
Aveanna Heathcare is hiring compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for the Rehoboth Beach area to assist with certain treatments that are ordered and approved by the physician and supervised by the Registered Nurse. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Completion of the 9th grade or its equivalent; prefer high school graduate
- Training: Completion of a basic aide training program and/or Direct Care Worker test consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare.
- Skills: Completion of one year’s employment as a personal care aide, nurse’s aide or in another healthcare related field preferred
- Transportation: Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance