Job Title: Biochemist - I (Assistant)
Work Location: 33 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115-5727 United States
Contract duration: 12+ months
Minimum qualification required: * Associate degree/B.S./ M.S in Science . With A.S need 3+ years of experience, with B.S need 2-3years experience and with M.S would need minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
* Hands-on experience in molecular biology and recombinant DNA techniques is preferred.
* Fluent microbial transformation and handling (bacteria).
* Skills Molecular Biology Recombinant DNA techniques Microbial handling.
* Sterile lab techniques Automation experience is preferred.
* Passion to work in lab.
* Quick learner and effective communication skills.
* Well organized and meticulous in record-keeping. About you:- You are ambitious, collaborative and organized! You are reliable and adaptable. You are not afraid to ask questions and ask for clarification. On Site Role 1 year - Possible extension.
Protein Sciences Boston in the Discovery Biologics organization has an opening of one-year contractor position to join our Antibody Discovery group. The successful candidate will employ molecular biology skills to support Molecular Biology, DNA preparation and other related routine tasks as well as sample labeling, aliquoting, record keeping in our sample management systems and ELN.
- Attention To Detail
- Bacteria Cultures
- Dna Extraction