To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Osseo, MN 55369
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MPS Technical • Osseo, MN
Posted 23 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists department in developing and carrying out various human resources programs and procedures.
2. Assists with recruitment and interview process.
3. Create and maintain job postings and candidates through staffing system.
4. Identify and attract diverse talent for office and production positions via the internet, newspaper advertising, coordinating locally identified events/career fairs, organizing on-site open houses, and partnering with community outreach organizations. May help with candidate intake and initial screening process as assigned.
5. Assists with on-boarding process for new employees, including:
Assists new production employees with timely completion of required new hire paperwork before employee’s start date.
Schedules and conducts new employee orientations.
Verify I-9 documentation upon hire and conduct regular audit of expiring documents.
6. Responds to employee inquiries/questions.
7. Coordinate and track LOA, disability and FMLA leaves or provide backup to process.
8. Coordinates and may conduct exit interviews and prepares exit interview and turnover data for HR Manager.
9. Performs various administrative duties to include: setting up new personnel files, filing, coordinating meetings, maintaining company calendars, maintaining company bulletin boards, preparing correspondence, open and distribute daily departmental mail.
10. Other duties as assigned.
- High school education plus 2 years Human Resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Judgment and confidentiality.
- Good communication skills (verbally and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, & Power Point.
- Experience with HRIS system, Peoplesoft a plus.
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-task.