To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
275 South Orchard Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dialysis RN - Peritoneal and Home Hemo Programs
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) • Ukiah, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) & Home Hemo Registered Nurse (RN) educates and cares for our home hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients, following up with them on a regular basis. The Dialysis Home Hemo RN also assists in the ongoing development of the local home training program.
- Assists in the examination and evaluation of patient candidates so that appropriate PD treatment and other services can be arranged.
- Train patients and family who have chosen peritoneal dialysis as their treatment modality.
- Provides counseling and emotional support.
- Check dialysis equipment and ensure it is operating properly, make adjustments, or have them made by maintenance personnel.
- Teach the patients proper care between dialysis to avoid infections, and instruct patients on matters of diet.
- Keep comprehensive records of the schedule and type of treatment and changes in the condition of the patient.
- Check in with the patient at least monthly by phone or during clinic visits.
- Obtain routine laboratory work to include routine adequacy testing.
- Make surveillance of the patient’s home adaption, including provisions for visits to the home.
- Ensure the patient is provided consultation with a Social Worker and Dietitian.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with at least 12 months' experience in providing nursing care
- Minimum 3 months of experience in hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis required
- Must maintain current license in the state of California as a Registered Nurse
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: