To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3000 Old Chemstrand Road
Cantonment, FL 32533
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SAP / PCMS Data Clerk
Turner Industries Group, L.L.C. • Cantonment, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Turner Industrial Services, LLC is seeking an SAP / PCMS Data Clerk for a job in Pensacola, FL. This individual will perform advanced clerical functions and provide general clerical support as needed. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Experience working in SAP and PCMS, required
- MS Office - Excel and Power Point
- Ability to learn software systems quickly
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- No per diem or travel, local candidates preferred
- Schedule: 40 hours per week and potential for overtime
Performs basic clerical functions including filing, copying, binding reports, typing and checking documentation, invoices, correspondence, etc.; handles, sorts, distributes, delivers and picks up mail; proofreads records or forms; operates business machines such as calculators, typewriters, computers, facsimile machines, copiers, etc.; receives and coordinates storage of packages, office supply deliveries, etc.; may answer, screen and direct telephone calls; may compile and prepare various reports; may coordinate and process general administrative work, for example, time sheets, vacation requests, supply requisitions, etc.; performs additional assignments as required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience or equivalent combinations of experience and training.
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills as there will be daily communication with our client and Turner management.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Physical and Mental Involvement:
Employee may be required to do the following: reaching in all directions, handling and manipulating objects and machines; lifting from ground level, waist level, and/or overhead; carrying objects, etc.; standing; sitting; walking; bending; seeing with or without correction; hearing with or without correction; following set procedures and standards; applying basic mathematical skills; repeating tasks of short duration; following oral and/or written directions; reading; writing; ability to recognize and report safety hazards.
Turner Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
SPECIAL WARNING: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY OR ANYTHING OF VALUE TO PERSONS WHO STATE THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY OR GET A DEBIT/CASH CARD FOR PURPOSES OF THE DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR HIRING OFFICE AT TURNERCOMMUNICATIONS@TURNER-INDUSTRIES.COM BEFORE AGREEING TO PAY FOR A DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST