Nestled at the base of Vail Mountain, along the banks of Gore Creek, Grand Hyatt Vail is located in the heart of Vail Valley within the Cascade Village neighborhood. Featuring Vail%26rsquo;s premier open-air chairlift directly next to our spacious ski valet and rental shop, Grand Hyatt Vail offers the most convenient access to Vail Mountain, adventure, and respite. From skiing and snowboarding, seasonally inspired resort activities, and luxurious amenities, Grand Hyatt Vail has something for everyone. Enjoy an array of Colorado inspired dining options, comfortable guest rooms and warm hospitality at Vail%26rsquo;s premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Grand Hyatt Vail is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
Valet/Bell Attendants welcome and create the first impression upon guest arrival. Responsibilities include: Assisting the passengers during the loading and unloading process, safely and efficiently relocate guest automobiles to designated parking locations, escort guests, their luggage and personal items to and from guest rooms efficiently. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotel guest services and knowledge of daily events. The rate of pay for this position is %2415.00/hour, plus tips. Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague cafeteria for every shift worked
- Free parking on-site
- 1 hour of sick pay earned for every 30 hours worked, up to 48 hours/year
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance %26ndash; (Full-Time colleagues)
- Flexible Spending Account (Full-Time colleagues)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- PTO earned based on hours worked, up to 17 days in your first year (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect %7C Integrity %7C Humility %7C Empathy %7C Creativity %7C Fun
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityQualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Refined verbal skills.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.