Technical Accounting Manager (Remote)
The Technical Accounting Manager supports the company's external reporting results in line with general accepted accounting principles. You will manage the day-to-day technical accounting activities for the company, detailed reviews of various balance sheet account reconciliations, monthly journal entry reviews, research and drafting of technical memos, and other projects as assigned.
- Identify and develop best-in-class processes and controls to support the rapid growth of the business
- Assist with goodwill impairments, regulatory reporting, implementation of large accounting, complex transactions
- Perform technical accounting research including drafting of whitepapers for complex business transactions
- Assess the impact of proposed accounting literature on the business as well as accounting and financial reporting processes
- Ensure the application of GAAP to complex transactions and communicate the accounting implications to internal stakeholders at all levels
- Draft accounting memos to support conclusions and assist with the implementation
- Work directly with the external auditors to coordinate their audit and review procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA and/or MBA is required
- 4-6 years of technical accounting and financial reporting background
- Large public accounting experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Very inquisitive, detailed oriented, and collaborative
To apply, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Technical Accounting Manager 100% Remote
or click the Apply button below.
- Please reach out for additional info. I have multiple roles in all areas of Accounting and Finance available.
Add me on LinkedIn! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technical Accounting Manager 100% Remote
| Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Call or Text
- Attention To Detail
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Standard Accounting Practices