Field Service Mechanic - $10k Hiring Bonus
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
The position consists of performing repairs and maintenance on a wide range of construction equipment in the field. The Field Service Mechanic’s primary objective is to minimize customer downtime on equipment through quick, accurate diagnoses and repairs. When not performing repairs in the field, regular preventive maintenance and minor repairs on equipment and delivery vehicles are performed in the branch shop. The position requires advanced troubleshooting skills with electrical, hydraulic, ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as drive trains.
Starting Pay Range: $32 - $42/hr (DOE) **PAID WEEKLY**
The Good Stuff!
- Opportunities to promote
- Weekly paycheck every Friday
- Weekends off
- Free work-boots and company uniforms
- Discount programs for retail, travel & more
- Vacation time, personal days, annual holidays off, sick pay & more
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Time
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
Required Skills and Experience
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy construction equipment in the field
- Ensure total customer satisfaction prior to leaving jobsite
- Provide high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
- Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
Interested? Apply now!
Questions? Give our recruiting team a call at
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
- Construction Plant Operation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Diesel Engines