To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CSRT in Training
84 Lumber • Lebanon, PA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
84 Lumber is searching for a Contractor Sales Trainee. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a rewarding career in sales with an industry leader! As a Contractor Sales Trainee, you will be engaged on learning how to identify potential customers, build positive relationships, and create customer loyalty within the building industry.
This exciting career opportunity includes 6 months of fully loaded training which includes 84 Lumber Company's signature Lumber & Sales Camps at Team Headquarters, Self Study Programs, and hands on training from our very own field Sales and Management professionals! After completion of the first 6 months of training, the Contractor Sales Trainee will progress into their role over the following 3 months by beginning to service customers directly. Thus, ultimately launching forward on the path of becoming a successful member of 84 Lumber Company's sales team!
Contractor Sales Trainee responsibilities will include:
- Attaining and implementing knowledge and skills facilitated by 84 Lumber Company's sales training program.
- Selling lumber and building materials supplies.
- Sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Must achieve predetermined sales goals at an acceptable margin.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints & creating material estimates.
- Scheduling deliveries.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base across through prospecting, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Regular site visits to plan and evaluate customers' needs, ensuring prompt and accurate service.
- Correlates with sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability
- Updates and maintains accurate account information, customer details, and contact information available to management and support teams.
- Positive and competitive attitude.
- Strong aptitude and desire for a sales career.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and grow customer base through prospecting, development, quoting, and follow-up.
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and email (Outlook).
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor's Degree preferred; Or two to four years of equivalent job related experience.
- Previous retail and/or sales experience strongly preferred.