Who we are:
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.6 billion in 2021 and about 14,900 employees in 33 countries. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good.
In the United States, LANXESS employs more than 2,000 people at 25 locations in 11 states.
What we can offer you:
LANXESS is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
* Direct and manage all site production operations
* Provide leadership and mediation for employee relations, analyze and determine operations staffing needs
* Participate and assist in the formulation and implementation of short- and long-term site production plans
* Provide guidance and direction for the HSEQ department, promote and enforce established HSEQ policies and procedures, ensure ISO 9001, AS 1400, RE 14001, A2LA and customer specifications are met
* Review customer complaints to ensure accurate root cause analysis and sufficient corrective action has occurred
* Maintain current knowledge of manufacturing and industry standards, benchmarks and innovations, appropriately implementing and effecting change as necessary and initiating capital improvements as required
* Direct and manage the annual performance appraisal and goal-setting process for Manufacturing Operations staffs
* Provide guidance and direction for manufacturing technologies
* Structure capital expenditure plans and budgets to meet site goals
* Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum ten years progressively responsible experience in a plant manufacturing and/or production environment, chemical industry preferred
* Demonstrated, developed knowledge of production operations environment including logistics, quality, safety and materials planning functions
* Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts across all organizational levels
* Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and promote teambuilding and integrity while supporting business and company objectives
* Strong negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
* Demonstrated experience with best-in-class manufacturing techniques, standards and practices, knowledge of Lean manufacturing practices preferred
* Basic computer software and data retrieval system knowledge, SAP experience preferred
* Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, flexibility and adaptability
What we offer you:
* Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
* Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a variety of benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
* Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global "Xwork" program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
* Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Diversity: LANXESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Join the LANXESS team!
Must include a resume.
Requisition ID: 4187
Fords, NJ, US, 08863
Work Arrangement: Onsite
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Industrial, Employee Relations, ERP, SAP, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Customer Service, Technology
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Data Retrieval