To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glen Head, NY 11545
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Specialist / Human Resources Coordinator
AJILON • Glen Head, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Payroll Specialist Job on Long Island, NY
Seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist / HR Coordinator on Long Island, NY
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
• Accurately preparing and processing bi-weekly payroll for 500 employees using ADP
• Interacting with ADP client services for problem resolution
• Preparing monthly proofs and General Ledger reports
• Inputting employee information changes and tracking employee time off in HRIS, ADP and automated timesheet system
• Preparing new employee folders and providing administrative support for the HR Department including ordering supplies, scanning, filing, and greeting applicants
You Will Have:
• Minimum 3-5 years payroll experience with automated payroll system, preferably working knowledge of ADP WorkForce Now or Paychex.
• HRIS - data input experience, ADP/Paychex preferred.
• Prior Accounts Payable experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Able to work independently, accurately and meet deadlines.
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-tasks.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
If you are looking for a position as a Payroll Specialist / HR Coordinator on Long Island, NY please apply here or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]