Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform system analysis, architecture, engineering, and integration services at the system and System of Systems (SoS) levels for force, theater and national assets
• Perform analyses of current enabling capabilities and deficiencies, identify and derive system and sub-system requirements and associated architectures, and perform all aspects of systems engineering support
• Perform and report technical trade studies which shall lead to the development of new architectures and detailed engineering designs
• Provide system and system of systems level activities including, but not limited to, test and evaluation and the identification of solutions and/or tradeoffs to correct any deficiencies throughout all phases of the project lifecycle
• Possess knowledge of, and experience using, MBSE tools and activities to develop executable architectures and processes in order to provide informed recommendations on technical and engineering matters
• Plan, develop, implement, and deliver Systems Engineering training plans and educational and training courses as it pertains to the education and training of the technical workforce
• Develop and implement a system to track Engineering Training metrics. Conduct analysis of those metrics in order to identify trends and make recommendations with regards to training topics, resource allocations and implementation methods
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering, OR A professional certificate in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
• Five (5) years of MBSE experience
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• DoD/DoN experience preferred
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Continuous Improvement Process
Six Sigma Methodology