To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Robinson, IL 62454
- Sonepar USA
- Phone: 843-745-2848
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Fire Equipment Service Tech III (RB-9AB1EB)
World Electric Supply • Robinson, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 3 years
Manufacturing, Other Great Industries
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor - Trades
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Qualifications & Benefits
- Experience in the Fire Equipment Inspection
- Testing, Maintenance and Repair of Life Safety Equipment.
- Advance industry segment knowledge.
- Maintain minimum productivity of 90% within 60 days.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a Customer Acct or Project.
- Ability to repair and service equipment sold by Vallen.
- Current Motor Vehicle License with good driving record.
- Commercial Driver's License required if carrying loads of hazardous materials.
- Proficient with hand tools.
- Able to complete repairs and maintenance of equipment in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to provide assistance, advice and training to Vallen associates and plant personnel.
- Assist warehouse personnel with order fulfillment if needed.
- Keep all certifications and licenses current and renewed by completing continuing education as required.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process and quality instructions).
Job ID: RB-9AB1EB
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.