Founded in 2016, Tube Supply provides quality steel tube and bar in alloy, stainless, and carbon for oil and gas applications, including drilling, completions, production, and downhole tools. Our steel tubular and bar products are tailored specifically to meet the demands of the oil and gas industry, including high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) and sour (H2S) well environments. Tube Supply clients are leading oil and gas service companies, OEMs, and manufacturing centers spanning as far as Canada and Mexico in addition to the United States.
Our goal is to maintain a stable, fun work environment while delivering satisfaction to the marketplace. We live closely by our core values: excellence, loyalty, and fun. These are seen throughout our interactions with customers, within the company, and in each of our employees everyday lives. Responsibilities
The Quality Assistant will support the Quality department in monitoring material traceability and the reception of material from the mill. In this position, you will also work with the Receiving staff to assure material that is being received into inventory meets standards set forth by the Quality department. As the Quality Assistant, you will communicate with the mills and with our internal teams to ensure that all parties are aware of the status of our material.
- Inspect, test, and sample material for defects and deviations
- Update Mill Test Reports in Metalware and on the public drive, reviewing to ensure compliance with internal and industry standards
- Enter Mill and Outside Processing receivers into Metalware
- Monitor the quality testing requirements for all new mills and vendors
- Communicate with the Sales and Purchasing departments regarding incoming items and prioritize accordingly
- Assist the Receiving department staff in the physical receipt of inventory as needed
- Comply with all HSE, QMS, and company policies set forth by Triple-S Tube Supply
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor
- Must embody Tube Supplys core values of Excellence, Loyalty, and Fun
- Bachelors degree in relevant field, or experience in the industry in place of a degree
- Good computer and document-processing ability.
- Good diplomacy and people skills.
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task.
- Self-motivated, able to work on projects alone.
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Purchasing Process
- Requirement Prioritization