$45000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
Dedicated RH client, a SaaS company, is seeking to add an EL Analyst to its team. This is a remote first role (but will need to be able to trawl to office on occasion).
Applicants can apply by sending your resume to Joe Ciavardini via LinkedIn or email me at joe.ciavardini@roberthalf
Responsibilities for the Analyst will include:
- Utilize various Windows tools to check the quality of work processed by our overseas contractors
- Validate financial news articles reviewed by our overseas contractors
- Validate hierarchical relationships between customer accounts matched to businesses in the database
- Validate address information, business descriptions, and industry classification data collected on businesses
- Update business details on companies
- Respond to critical inquiries
- Report errors to our contractors
- Communicate any error trends to the Team Leader
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Professional office experience required; detail oriented
- Strong computer skills, must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and excellent time and task management
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Research Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Research Analyst for more information.
- Attention To Detail