* Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of procurement, retail, catalog, finance and/or banking experience OR Master's degree and at least 2 years of indirect procurement experience OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 7 years of experience in procurement, retail, catalog, finance and/or banking.
* Experience working with business and/or procurement lifecycles and best practices.
* Experience in negotiations and developing/executing on strategies.
* Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
* Experience managing people, projects and/or cross functional teams.
* Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
* Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
* Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
* At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
* At least 2 years of experience of direct or indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
* Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state and internationally).
* MBA or other advanced degree or CPM certification.
* At least 3 years of experience in negotiating deals.
- Banking Services
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word