To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20191
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Management Analyst
Amyx, Inc • Herndon, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Amyx Inc., is seeking to hire a Financial Management Analyst - Budget Execution professional to be located in Reston, VA supporting JIDO Financial Operations with primary responsibility for research and analysis of budget execution data, preparation of a myriad of financial reports and coordination and follow up with organization government staff on review and resolution of budget execution issues and closeout of unliquidated obligations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Utilize automated financial management systems, Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) for the research and analysis of budget execution data in multiple appropriations. Compile recurring and ad hoc reports delineating status of all funds and recommended courses of action for efficient and effective utilization of available funds.
- Perform joint reconciliation and periodic review of un-liquidated obligations (ULO) and unfilled orders for multiple appropriations. Serves as a member of the ULO Working Group interfacing with both government and contract personnel in the review, resolution and timely closeout of un-liquidated obligations.
- Prepare comprehensive budget execution briefings for organization leadership providing overall status of available funds, fiscal portfolio and analysis of organization budget execution in relation to OSD(C) budget execution metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and respond quickly to unplanned/unforeseen taskers often involving organization’s response to higher headquarters, OSD(C) and Congressional Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Routinely analyze business processes and internal controls, identify risks and recommend process improvements within the budget execution arena to assist the organization with efficient, effective and timely execution of available fiscal resources.
- Active TS clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree plus 4+ years’ work experience or 6+ years’ work experience
- 3 to 10 years’ experience in management and execution of fiscal resources
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) processes
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree, BA, or BS in Accounting or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience with Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI)/General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), Defense Travel System (DTS)
- 5+ years’ experience in management and execution of DoD fiscal resources
- Professional certifications (e.g. CDFM, CGFM, or CPA)
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.