Now Hiring: Warehouse Service Coordinator (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory)
ProSource’s mission is to help our trade pro members and their customers complete successful projects. As a Warehouse Service Coordinator, you will play a vital role for people relying on ProSource’s commitment to success.
This is a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving. It will focus on the general storage and material handling duties related to the warehouse. But, your extraordinary service and positive interactions with customers will make all the difference in your success. You can expect a great work-life balance alongside a team that will have your back and provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Like what you hear so far? Here’s the nitty-gritty… This position location is at the ProSource of Dallas Market Center. You will be paid a competitive hourly wage of $14-17. You will receive a benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement, and paid time off.
What you’ll do:
- Check deliveries to make sure they are in good shape and as noted on the manifest
- Record deliveries and maintain our inventory with computer systems
- Pull merchandise from warehouse or showroom floor and prepare for delivery
- Load and unload vehicles
- Handle materials within the warehouse and to/from the loading area
- Maintain warehouse and showroom cleanliness
- Update inventory records
- Operate forklift to move merchandise
- Work with Sales Manager to ensure all policies and guidelines are being followed
- Observe all safety and security procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Manager
You might be a great match if you have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse and/or forklift experience
- Knowledge of computerized inventory control systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate numerical data
- Ability to calculate simple figures and amounts
- Ability to push, pull and lift materials up to 70 pounds
Who we are:
ProSource Wholesale is one of the largest flooring companies in the country with 145+ showrooms across the United States and Canada with new showrooms opening each year. Our showrooms are staffed by teams of professionals who are experts in residential and commercial products, and our products don't end at just flooring; we provide everything from cabinets to bathtubs and are recognized as an industry leader!
So, if you’re up for the dare to expand your career and help grow other businesses in your community, reach out to join our ProSource family today!
- Forklift Truck
- Handling And Load Carrying
- Stock Control