Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
You'll be a good fit for this position if you excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user. Candidates who consider themselves to be driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment will be great fits for this job. If that's you, Robert Half Technology has a Desktop Support Technician role with a long standing and stable company that may be the position for you. We're looking for motivated candidates with effective problem-solving abilities. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a long-term temporary opportunity based in Omaha.
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
For immediate consideration for this and other Desktop Support opportunities here locally, please forward resumes right away Colby Lawson at Email blocked - click to apply
** This is a W2 opportunity. Please, no third party or corp to corp inquiries. **
- Proficiency in Microsoft SCCM - System Cntr Config Mgr
- VPNs (virtual private networks) experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
- 3+ years of desktop support or other related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Installations (Computer Systems)