Are you a dedicated RN looking for a new opportunity? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining the largest provider of behavioral healthcare service in Pennsylvania? If you answered “yes" to these questions – this is the position for you!
- As a Psych RN, you will be helping children struggling with mental health and substance abuse.
- Inpatient hospital setting offering a variety of programs and therapies to provide patients with a complete approach to treatment.
- Active RN License
- 1 year of psych or behavioral health experience
- Experience with paper charting
36 hours per week. Rotating weekends
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $36.00+ per hour, negotiable based on relevant experience.
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- Working for the largest mental and behavioral healthcare provider in Pennsylvania.
Interested in being Considered for this Psych RN Opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Psych RN
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Registered Nurse Certified