A reputable organization in Willow Grove has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Bookkeeper This will begin on a contract basis with the potential for conversion into a full-time position. This is an ON-SITE position and the working hours are 20-24 hours a week, flexible on days worked. Job responsibilities include accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, recording payroll, monthly sales, bank reconciliations, deposits, local taxes, quarterly/annual reports and possibly invoicing. In this role you will wear many hats as this is a small office. The ideal candidate would have experience working with QuickBooks Desktop, be able to work independently and have a high attention to detail. If you are interested please call Robert Half, Finance & Accounting Contract Talent at
. Thank you!
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of journal entries
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Adeptness in payroll
- General familiarity with Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Daily Bank Deposits experience highly desired
- Practical knowledge of financial reporting
- Microsoft Excel experience highly preferred
- Bookkeeping Functions experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Receivable (AR)
- QuickBooks experience required
- Prior experience using accounting software
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper
for more information.