Are you interested in working for a growing and innovative company!? If you are interested in interacting with internal clients, sharpening your Excel and payroll skills all while learning a state of the art Human Resources Information System, Workday, this role is for you!
CoStar Group is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join the ever expanding accounting team in the headquarter office in downtown, Washington, DC. This role would interact the entire organization, including global offices, in supporting the payroll process for close to 4,000 employees, and work closely with the Payroll Analyst and report directly to the Payroll Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter new hire and employee changes into electronic leave and time keeping reporting system; Replicon.
- Troubleshoot and respond to 4,000 employees and contractor questions and concerns with Replicon, CoStar’s web time sheet and leave tracking system.
- Ensure the accuracy and record of all leave within Replicon.
- Maintain employee confidentiality as it pertains to payroll operations and personal information.
- Assist with W4 and direct deposit information implementation into CoStar’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Workday.
- Input payroll information and data into the HRIS system, Workday on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with the Human Resources team on employee leave (personal, medical etc.)
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least one year of payroll/electronic time keeping system experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel required
- Knowledge of HRIS software, Workday is preferred required
So why work for CoStar?
Our culture of innovation and excellence attracts and encourages the best and brightest in a broad range of disciplines, which makes CoStar a fun and supportive place to work. CoStar’s benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide.
Besides generous pay and performance-based incentives, the company also provides a 401(k) with company match and a generous stock purchase plan. We support our employees’ professional and academic growth with internal training and tuition reimbursement.
With a state of the art in-house gym and healthy snacks in every kitchen, we were recently recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence with their Seal of Workplace Excellence and their Health & Wellness Trailblazers award. Our 10-point commuter assistance program, which resulted in traveling 4.8 million fewer vehicle miles and saving 242,000 gallons of gasoline per year, also recently won the Commuter Connections Incentive Award!
At CoStar we believe in working hard and playing hard. While we take our work seriously, we make plenty of time for fun. Join the team and check out our fleet of loaner bicycles and Segways to take a break. Give back to the community and participate in the CoStar Builds service program. Restore and rejuvenate with onsite yoga classes or in our state of the art gym.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Human Resources Information System (Hris)