Licensed Practical Nurse
Home Instead® offers an individualized approach to keep seniors safe and sound at home, instead of anywhere else. Our team is currently looking for highly motivated, dependable individuals who will help perform a variety of duties.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be available to do intake meetings in the homes of new clients.
- Completing proper paperwork to comply with all State Regulations.
- Complete Health Assessment for new clients as needed.
- Enter information / notes gathered at intake meeting into computer software (ClearCare) to effectively communicate tasks to assigned caregivers / CNAs.
- Running monthly / periodic reports to identify clients who need a follow-up visit. Visits are done every 90 days.
- Work under the direction and guidance of one of our Registered Nurses.
- This position requires reliable transportation. Mileage reimbursement made.
- This position will sometimes work in the office, and also be meeting with clients periodically n their homes.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary for the LPN position.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Ensure Home Instead standards are met and upheld
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written English communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to organize and prioritize
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word, Outlook
- You will use online collaboration tools to interact with customers and your co-workers.
- Some flexibility available, but primarily working Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
CHMK & Associates Inc. d.b.a. Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The pay is very competitive, the hours are consistent, and you get to work in a professional, yet fun, office environment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Self Motivation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stress Management
- Active Listening
- Decision Making