An industry-leading Banking company has an excellent and immediate opening for an eager and skilled Accounting Manager through Robert Half Finance. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Preferably, you should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a fulfilling opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work as an Accounting Manager. Based in the Las Vegas, Nevada area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Month end closings experience required
- Solid understanding of general ledger
- Financial statement preparation experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles