To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
Sequel Youth and Family Services • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LPN/RN Multiple Shifts available
Excellent opportunity to gain knowledge while working with children. Multiple shifts available. Rewarding experience!!
Located in Albuquerque, NM, Bernalillo Academy is a beautiful 60-bed sub-acute residential treatment center that serves youth between the ages of 5 and 18 with Autism, Asperger’s, and emotional and behavioral disorders.
We have a need for a full-time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to provide care to children in the psychiatric setting. Days and nights available. New graduates welcome to apply. We will train onsite.
Job Duties Include:
- Assesses students upon admission and throughout treatment utilizing observational and interviewing skills.
- Reviews overall student status every shift by reviewing physician orders, student treatment plan, and multidisciplinary notes as applicable.
- Helps to develop an individualized treatment plan in conjunction with student, family and multidisciplinary team.
- Identifies short and long term measurable goals, including discharge planning, consistent with student care standards, nursing practice, and policies and procedures.
- Provides direct nursing care based on patient treatment plan.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic milieu.
- Documents on all appropriate clients care topics/events/interventions.
- Evaluates and documents the effectiveness of care and modifies nursing components of the patient’s treatment plan accordingly.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and be legally licensed in the state of NM (or another compact state) to practice nursing by the State Board of Nursing.
- License must be current.
- Prefer one year nursing experience, with some previous experience working with children/adolescents ages twelve to eighteen in a mental health or related fields.
- Psychiatric nursing experience with a child / youth population is highly preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after sixty days.
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending program
- 401K after sixty days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Sequel Youth and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer