One of our best clients is hiring Machine Operators for full-time positions in Shakopee, MN and, after reviewing your resume, I thought this opportunity could be a great fit. These positions offer great pay with a stable and growing company. And the best part? Benefits begin on Day 1! The following schedule options are currently available:
1st -?Mon-Wed: 5 am - 5 pm + every other Thurs
2nd - Mon-Wed: 5 pm - 5 am + every other Thurs
3rd -?Fri-Sun: 5 am - 5 pm + every other Thurs
4th -?Fri-Sun: 5 pm - 5 am + every other Thurs Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operating and maintaining high speed equipment, including but not limited to, digital presses or bindery/finishing equipment as well as cutting and laminating equipment.
- Performing routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.?
- Ensuring product meets Quality standards and maintain safety and OSHA standards? Qualifications:
- At least 1 full year of experience operating a complex machine in an industrial / manufacturing environment
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check Our client offers:
- Great pay rate! $19-20/hr (depending upon skills and experience) + shift differentials & opportunities for overtime!
- Competitive Benefits starting on your first day of employment (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, and more)
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start) & Paid Holidays
- On-the-job training and career development
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
Apply today and let us help you take your career to the next level!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operators Needed! Full-time! Great pay and Benefits start on Day 1!
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Background Checks
- Quality Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
- Complex Problem Solving