Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
Purpose: The Branch Warehouse position will be responsible for maintaining the branch warehouse. Daily work responsibilities will include the off-loading and loading of trailers and Commercial Motor Vehicles, handling waste containers of varying weights and sizes using HCC-approved material handling equipment, and maintaining the branch warehouse in a clean and organized condition. This role may be required to use forklifts, powered pallet jack, hand jacks and dollies.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all HCC safety guidelines
- Load and unload box trucks
- Organize, clean and maintain warehouse and office
- Moving trucks on company property
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Core Competencies and Specific Skills:
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers, sales branch employees, and other corporate departments
- Ability to operate equipment such as electronic mobile devices, computers, hoses, all truck equipment, etc.
- Previous warehouse or material handling experience preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Forklift certificate preferred
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC’s published standards including, but not limited to the following;
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions
Personal Protective Equipment*:
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, which may include a respirator, steel toe boots, gloves, uniform, safety glasses, reflective vest, and hard hats
- Frequent lifting of materials that typically weigh 54-80lbs
- Frequent pushing/pulling of 16-55 gallon drums of waste/product using HCC-approved equipment for safe material handling. Drum weight varies based on material type and size, weight may exceed 400lbs.
- All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
- Forklift Truck
- Material Handling
- Background Checks