RN SupervisorShift: 11pm-7amHours: Part Time
We are a revolutionary company setting the standard for skilled nursing healthcare across the country. We have decades of dedication and experience serving our residents. Our success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals and staff members. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
The Hills Post Acute
1800 Old Tustin Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
We Live CAPLICO……
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
Overview of Duties:
- Assist the Assistant Director of Nursing Services in directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Delegate to each Charge Nurse the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to perform his/her assigned duties.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Ensure that reference material (i.e., PDR’S, Federal and State Regulations, etc.) maintained at the nurses’ stations is current. Recommend written material that will assist the nursing service department in meeting the day-to-day needs of the resident.
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the Administrator or Director of Nursing Services.
- Meet with your shift on a regularly scheduled basis to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas and/or to assist in the improvement of services.
- Review and evaluate your department’s work force and make recommendations to the Director.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit and shift.
- Possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an Registered Nurse in California.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN Supervisor