To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lockport, NY 14094
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Sales and Service Representative (NY)
Eckler's Automotive • Lockport, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking to JUMP START your Career? Love talking to people about something FUN? Have a Passion for Sales or Customer Service?
To support continued growth in our Lockport, NY call center location we are looking for people who:
- Are looking for a stable and growing career opportunity in a fun industry- Automotive Aftermarket!
- Enjoy talking to customers who have a passion for cars
- Are looking to learn something new every day
- Are reliable, trustworthy, and dedicated
- Enjoy working on THE BEST Team!
At Eckler's we also take the well-being of all of our Associates and their family members very seriously, which is why we have an industry leading comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision, with different plan options. Our benefits include company paid Life Insurance, a best in class retirement plan with matching 401K contributions and the ability to participate in disability leave benefits at affordable prices. Eckler's associates are also eligible for a generous Paid Time off plan within their first year of service, including Vacation, Sick, Flex and Holidays exceeding 15 days per year combined! Many more benefits we hope you will come check us out soon!!
Reports To: Call Center Team Lead
Full/ Part Time: FT
Pay/Hourly Rate: $10.40/HR + Sales positons eligible for monthly incentive
Schedule: Multiple openings available, 1st Shifts; Monday- Friday
Position Objectives: The Call Center Service Representative will provide all Eckler's customers with an engaging and lasting positive impression of the Eckler's brand through knowledge of products and applications and ensuring a desirable repeatable experience.
Position Overview: The Call Center Sales & Service Representative provides an opportunity for those that have a passion for sales and customer service. Responsibilities consist of and are not limited to the answering of inbound calls that are requesting information on products and services. Provide assistance regarding web, mail, fax and showroom order purchases. Assist customers in the resolution of problems associated with their purchasing experience. Responds to inquiries regarding customer order status, product installation, returns, and complaints.
Primary Job Responsibilities: (includes combination of following)
- Responsible for the accurate conveying of information pertaining to the products and services of our company either by phone, email, fax or any other communication device.
- Verification of previous order accuracy, ensuring updated and accurate customer information, including verification of year, make, and model.
- Participate in training seminars to remain current and enhance knowledge of company products, policies, procedures and computer operations.
- Work cohesively in a team environment while accurately and efficiently assisting customers with their automotive needs.
- Performs excellent customer service and selling activities and customer negotiation skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- General understanding of automotive parts and accessories.
- Excellent communication, phone, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service experience in a fast paced environment, telephone service experience strongly preferred.
- Effective organizational, reasoning, evaluation and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns, inside sales training expereince strongly preferred.
- Typing and computer skills minimum of 30 wpm.
- Ability to speak openly with strangers.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor at all times, especially when presented with conflict.
- Need to be flexible, have the ability to multi- task and embrace change.
- Training or experience in telephone etiquette and other professional service courses helpful.
- High School graduate or equivalent.