This position is responsible for providing grounds maintenance, dealing mainly with the maintenance and manicuring of existing landscape, to all areas of the Hersheypark Camping Resort.
This is a seasonal position available for the peak season which begins in March/April, and continues thru the fall/winter shoulder season. Working schedule may include mornings, mid shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays. All schedules are based on operational needs and may vary week to week.
- Operating lawn equipment to include lawn mowers, string trimmers, chain saws, and hedge saws
- Picking up trash
- Cleaning fire pits
- Fill Propane & RV Tanks
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Organizational skills
- Positive, professional employee and guest relations skills
- Capable of working alone and as a team. Must be a self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal
- Physical requirements include complete mobility and good physical conditioning, good hearing and vision, and ability to tolerate heat
- Proper footwear must be provided by employee
- Must be able to push/pull/lift a maximum of 50 lbs
- Exposure to machinery and lawn equipment
- Ability to safely use chemicals in and around the work place meeting OSHA standards
- This is a seasonal position available for the peak season which begins in July, and continues thru the fall/winter shoulder season. General schedule is 7:30am - 4:00 pm, but working schedule may include mornings, mid shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays. All schedules are based on operational needs and may vary week to week.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer