To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
- Fletcher Jones
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fletcher Jones • Honolulu, HI
Posted 1 month ago
Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu part of the Fletcher Jones fine family of dealerships is looking for a hard-working, energetic, and guest service oriented Sales Consultants.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for selling new and used vehicles at dealership by maximizing gross profit, volume and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align with guest to identify their needs and wants and graciously provide a solution that exceeds their expectations
- Demonstrate products in an innovative way such as using technology to showcase the product and present information with integrity and professionalism
- Provide services to guests in a manner that exemplifies personal and professional excellence but consistently producing outstanding results through our commitment to continuous and never-ending improvement
- Optimize selling potential through networking and developing client base and follow-up with clients on sold and unsold vehicles
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date of new products, features, accessories, benefits and values through participation in trainings and meetings
- Keep abreast of inventories and recommend the appropriate product for guests
- Manage time well and follow the guidelines of how to win the clients to purchase products and services
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer regarding both new cars and trade-ins
- Meet our documentation requirements using various software programs
- Attend sales meeting and training meetings on time and participate enthusiastically
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Collaborate with Management members to achieve goals and objectives
- Know, understand and comply with federal, state and local laws governing retail auto sales
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- able to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
- able to provide excellent customer service to our guests and meeting their expectations
- have sufficient coping skill to deal with stressful situations
- able to work extended hours
- valid state driver's license
- insurable to drive company vehicle
We provide comprehensive benefit package including medical, drug, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, birthday holiday and 401k plan with matching
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.