You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
PET NANNY-Pet Sitters of the Main Line ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pet Sitter) is an in-home pet sitting service.
We're looking for warm people who share our passion for pets and obsession for amazing customer service.
- $20 - $30 / hour
- Fuzzy faces and puppy kisses
- Liability insurance & bonding for your protection
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Paid time-off
- Access to affordable health care
- Taxes withheld from paychecks and contributions to your FICA (Income tax, Social Security and Medicare.)
- Discounted pet sitting for your furry pals!
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonuses
- Background check reimbursement after 6-month commitment is reached
- Pet First Aid & CPR Training
- Employee incentives, contests, prizes and other fun perks!
Responsibilities: Visit our clients' homes 1-4 times per day (morning, mid day, dinner and evening) to walk, feed and care for their pet/s while they work or travel.
Requirements | Employees Must:
- Live in or adjacent to our service area. Please note: Philadelphia is not near our service area, (19355, 19301, 19312 ,19333, 19087, 19085, 19010, 19041, 19003, 19096, 19072, 19428, 19073, 19380, 19063.)
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Be 100% reliable (Pet Nanny sitters do their best to cover in cases of emergencies, but this is not a job where “calling out sick” is tolerated, as the pets in your care depend on you.)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with Pet Nanny, fellow employees and clients, by returning emails, phone calls and text messages promptly.
- Be able to provide professional references.
- Provide a current and clean background check to Pet Nanny.
- Complete online Pet First Aid training.
*Please do not apply if you have extreme time constraints or are generally unavailable. This position requires a flexible schedule.
Thanks for your interest and happy tails!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
- Pet First Aid
- Telephone Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: bnd9hoc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.