Combine the two fastest-growing fields on the planet-information technology and health care-with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get: leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
OptumRx is looking for a Digital Data Analyst that will be responsible for collaborating on the design and execution of analytics initiatives in support of the OptumRx digital strategy. The overall focus of this role is to support the identification of digital insights & intelligence to improve our customers digital experiences. This analyst must be comfortable collaborating on different measurement strategies, instrumentation requirements, and utilizing Adobe Analytics insights and visualizations. This analyst will collaborate across Product/Design/DevOps business partners to deliver value from analytics.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze journey data and create compelling analytics / visualizations and presentations to assist decision-making capabilities
- Detect and address data issues and solve data quality problems
- Contribute to identification of actionable insights from best in class tools (Adobe Analytics, DOMO visualization)
- Collaborate with cross-functional capability teams delivering product experience optimization
- Adapt standard or develop novel applications of customer classification, trending, forecasting, simulation, optimization, and summarization techniques
- Develop successful methodologies for analyzing and presenting data
- Work with business and senior leadership stakeholders across OptumRx to define and understand business needs for digital analytics focused on growth/efficiency/customer experience
- Understand, quantify and communicate the strategic and operational implications of digital analytics results
- Enable digital analytics partners to investigate, research, and analyze customer journey data
- Manage internal engagements, meeting project and deliverable timelines, ensuring the accurate and timely completion of deliverables
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of working directly with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar web-based tools
- 2+ years of experience with BI visualization platforms (DOMO/Tableau)
- 2+ years of working directly with senior level leadership
- 2+ years of experience developing and deploying analytics solutions in an operational domain
- 2+ years of data storytelling experience
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Experience with healthcare data, specifically customer journey and operational data
- Experience working with data warehouses & big data platforms
- Solid project management experience
- Healthcare/HIPAA work experience
- Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Analytics Developer
- Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner
- Desire and ability to thrive in a Global, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to deliver
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Digital Data Analyst II, Data Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, Digital Data Analyst, Data Visualization, Data Mapping, Data Story Telling, Story Telling, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Certified Expert, BI Visualization, Visualization, DOMO, Tableau, PBM, Healthcare, Pharmacy, Architect, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work from Home, Remote, Eden Prairie, MN , Minnesota, Chicago, IL, Illinois, Overland Park, KS, Kansas, Dallas, TX, Texas