To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Order Selector - $1000 Sign On Bonus
McLane Company • Arlington, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary/General Description
- Starting Pay: $16.45/hr
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
The Warehouse Specialist selects product and loads trucks, moving product between the loading dock and the warehouse and moving product within the warehouse. They may work in various areas of the warehouse such as Dry, Refrigerated, Perishables, Freezer, and others.
Essential Job Functions/Principal Accountabilities
- Review documents and record information; verify quantity, identity, availability and condition of product.
- Drive and operate the reach truck, pallet jack and fork truck to select, pull, sort, and stack product within the warehouse and dock.
- Work any shift including weekends.
- Hand stack product on occasion when off balance or in the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule if needed.
- Undergo pre-employment screenings, including a background check and a drug test.