Child Guidance Resource Centers has an ongoing need for part-time or full-time Behavioral Specialist Consultants (BSC)/Mobile Therapists (MT) to work in our Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) Department (commonly known as wrap around services) in Philadelphia County.
The Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC) offers behavioral intervention consultation services to a treatment team for a child or adolescent in need of special behavioral management protocols at home, school and other community settings.
- Act as the lead clinician of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Develop and disseminate therapeutic materials to parents, TSS, MT and other team members as needed.
- Routine data collection and data analysis to monitor the effectiveness and adjust as needed the individualized, behavioral interventions.
- Ensure thorough completion of necessary electronic medical record documentation, including treatment plan, progress notes, monthly reviews, and periodic assessments in order to maintain compliance.
Working as part of a treatment team, the Mobile Therapist (MT) provides intensive therapeutic services to children/adolescents and families with social, emotional and/or behavioral disorders typically delivered in a home setting. Clients typically receive 1-3 MT hours per week and services are typically provided after school or in the early evening, however MTs are able to build a caseload of multiple clients to work the desired amount of hours per week.
- Provide individual and family therapy.
- Provide the treatment team with insight regarding the family dynamic.
- Work to modify the family system to ensure that the client is able to have positive interactions.
- Electronically document progress notes.
CGRC offers a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization including opportunities for training in various evidence based models.
We have a competitive compensation package with special benefits and you and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Master’s in a clinical discipline (Clinical or Counseling Psychology, Clinical Social Work, etc.)
- License (BSL, LPC, LSW, LMFT, LCSW) preferred. If unlicensed, 2 years post masters experience is required
- Mobile Therapists need supervised clinical practicum experience as well as demonstrated knowledge of individual and family therapy.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solve, use good judgment and work independently.
- Participation in training and supervision at office site required.
- Flexible hours up to 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekend hours available.
- Access to reliable transportation in order to service clients’ needs.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Professional Counselor (Lpc)
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
Licensed Social Worker