Genesis10's G10 Associates Program is seeking qualified Entry-Level Software Developer to join our team in South Bend, IN!Program Summary:
The G10 Associates program is an innovative training and mentoring program designed to launch the careers of new and recent college graduates. We partner with top organizations across the US to place G10 Associates. All new G10 Associates will complete customized training to prepare them for the diverse challenges they will face in their new role. Once onsite we will work closely with you through mentoring to ensure your professional success. Position Description:
As an entry level Software Engineer with Genesis10, you will take on the critical role of turning business needs into technology solutions - from defining system requirements and designing technical solutions, to developing and testing enhancements. In this role you will work on enhancements to a large complex internal system learning the Magic language. You collaborate with client and project teams to turn business requirements into detailed design specifications, and then build or enhance systems to meet their needs. Software Developers are very comfortable with system/software design and development, and they possess solid communication and documentation skills. Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related technical degree
- 1+ years IT systems exposure (can be in classroom environment)
- 1+ Years of Java experience
- Experience writing unit tests
- Database architecture, queries, data mapping, etc.
- Experience working within a project team
- Excellent problem solving skill, very analytically minded
- Passion for technology
- No third parties please. We are unable to sponsor H1 visas at this time.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next great G10 Associate APPLY NOWAbout Genesis10:
- Ability to stay focused while performing heads-down work
- Self-starting with a strong work ethic
- Able to manage time effectively
- Excellent team attitude with strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Desire to work in corporate environment and develop consulting skills
- Personal accountability
Genesis10 is a leading Business and Technology Consulting company, headquartered in New York, with divisions across the United States including Minnesota, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Kansas City, Dallas, Des Moines, and Cleveland. We support career development through two Junior Talent Programs – G10 Associates (College-Hire) Program and Genesis10’s Dev10 (Entry-Level Software Developer Training) Program. The G10 Associates program is an innovative training and mentoring program designed to launch the careers of recent college graduates. The Dev10 program takes STEM graduates with the passion and aptitude to be entry level software developers and provides training and career placement in software development – no prior coding experience required. Consultants from both programs work on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about Genesis10 and our career development opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com/college-graduates & www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Engineering Design Process