To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7 Easton Oval
Columbus, OH 43219
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Officer - Relocation
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 25 days ago
About the Job
This position will handle mortgage relocation referrals from Huntington Bank's corporate relocation clients.
- Evaluates and assesses credit potential with prospective customers.
- Analyzes customer personal financial information to determine which products meet their needs and provides recommendations regarding products to customers.
- Advises and counsels the customer to the advantages and disadvantages of differing financial products.
- Advises customers on the completion of loan applications and provides excellent customer service throughout the loan approval and closing process.
- Keeps up to date on lending policies/regulations pricing and product information.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of mortgage loan origination experience.
- NMLS license
- Proven history of growing a book of business, not just managing a pipeline
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA, construction lending and portfolio programs)
- Significant Purchase mortgage experience strongly preferred, Relocation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- PC & Internet skills