You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Day 1 onsite# Immediate hire Sr. Hadoop Developer with Python at Austin , TX
Day 1 onsite#Immediate hire Sr. Hadoop Developer with Python at Austin , TX
Role:Sr. Hadoop Developer with Python Location: Austin , TX (Day 1 onsite )
Job Description :
• Architect / Senior level developer having approximately 10+ years of programming experience.
• Must be an expert level Python developer (not just a script writer).
• 5+ years actual Python experience, with skills current on latest Python versions 3.9+.
• Strong object-oriented programming, code abstraction skills and refactoring skills.
• Must work well in a collaborative team of 5 – 8 engineers, balancing individual tasks with longer-term goals of iterative improvements of core library code.
• Pandas and Numpy library experience preferred, or any dataframe system (Dask, Spark, PySpark, etc.)
• Algorithm and/or mathematical computation skills required. Ideally this would be someone who has an aptitude for mathematics or statistics.
• Detail oriented – maintain a high standard of code style, performance, testability, etc.
• Dynamic code generation experience is preferred (meta-classes, type generation, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to create detailed, fine-grained unit tests and to maintain large test suites.
• Must have benchmarking / performance profiling experience.
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipeline scan/test/build/deploy processes
• Docker and cloud computing experience. Specifically, AWS services is a plus, but we will consider experience from any containerized system.
Thanks & Regards,
A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise
5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 79,
Alpharetta, GA -30022
P: +1 &
Please consider the environment before printing
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.- provided by Dice
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark
- Cloud Computing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_aad461c6d116d4efc7ccaed
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.