$80000.00 to $98000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is currently hiring for a Manager of Revenue Cycle with a York county organization. The Revenue Cycle Manager will ensure the financial integrity and Accounts Receivable by performing established financial processes that enable and expedite the billing and collection of medical services. This position is a full time direct hire opportunity that will allow for growth and development.
The duties of the Manager of Revenue Cycle will include:
- Creating claims according to regulations and compliance guidelines, patient account research and resolution, insurance verification and benefit determinations, identification of reimbursement issues, resolution of credits and issuance of refunds, identification of payment variance invoices, follow up and resolution of denied claims.
- Responsible for working correspondence denials and insurance follow up.
- Lead the medical revenue cycle team and collection for all patient encounters from claims submission through collection to manage accounts receivable to maximize revenue collected.
- Direct staff to ensure that accurate submission of all claims and timely collections occur in accordance with all third party contracts terms including, Medicaid, Medicare, managed care, commercial insurance, and direct patient pay.
- Ensure that unprocessed claims and denials are reviewed, reworked, and resubmitted to ensure revenue maximization.
- Assure maximization of cash collections through diligent and timely monitoring of all open accounts receivable balances.
- Review performance statistics, including overall performance metrics, key driver metrics, and staff productivity metrics
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
The requirements for the Revenue Cycle Manager will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Healthcare Administration or equivalent required.
- 5 years of experience in of medical claim experience
- 3 years of experience in Supervisory Experience required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Thorough knowledge of EMR & Practice Management Systems.
- Strong understanding of CPT & ICD-10; Certified Coder preferred.
- Knowledge of professional fee billing, reimbursement and third party payer regulation and medical terminology is required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator