Our Luxury Wellness Spa is growing and needs more Licensed Massage Therapists like you!
Generous compensation package includes 35% commission and 20% guaranteed gratuity plus PTO, 401K, Hotel Discounts, and many more perks!
Open 9am-5pm, 7 days a week we offer flexible schedules and opportunities to grow!
Our Licensed Massage Therapists administer professional massage and body treatments to our guests. They must have a thorough professional knowledge and be willing to train in our spa's specific massage and body treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience (one year minimum) in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must hold and maintain a State licensed massage therapist license and required insurance.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Assesses clients' soft tissue condition joint quality and function muscle strength and range of motion.
* Reviews client medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine appropriate methods of massage.
* Develops and administers treatment plans based on individual client needs.
* Integrates systematic manipulation of or pressure on muscles and soft tissue for therapeutic purposes.
* Provides guidance and information regarding techniques for postural improvement and stretching strengthening relaxation and/or rehabilitative exercises.
* May consult with other healthcare professionals regarding treatment plans.
* Approach all encounters with guests and Associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Greets and completes established procedures for arriving guests by beginning on time for the appointment and completing within the allotted time.
* Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices. Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns. Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
* Perform prep work properly clean and restock room as required.
* Address and resolve all customer issues in an efficient and effective manner.
* Ensure all equipment is clean and in proper working condition.
* Report any and all deficiencies to the appropriate manager.
* Follow lost and found procedures in an efficient a timely manner.
* Responsible for the achievement of departmental objectives and goals.
* Maintain open communication with other departments.
* Attend meetings as necessary.
* Promote teamwork Associate motivation and morale.
* Remain mindful of energy conservation.
* Follow all safety and security regulations.
* Maintain the confidentiality of the Hotel and its guests.
* At all times adhere to the policies and procedures of Aimbridge Hospitality
* Uphold Hotel's commitment to superior service and hospitality
* Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow Associate and self.
* Handle all guest requests in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
* At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
* Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules.
* Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other Associates.
* Ensure treatment rooms and related areas are clean and well stocked. Inform management team when additional supplies are needed.
* Provide assistance to other Associates and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and the spa.
* Perform any other duties as requested by management.
The Westin Portland Harborview provides travelers a perfect vantage point to explore Maine's largest city. Originally opened in 1927 as the Eastland Park Hotel, this historic hotel has been immaculately restored. Visitors can take a short walk to discover the Old Port and some of the best restaurants, retail shops, museums and artistic venues in Maine. Guests will leave feeling better than when they arrived when they stay over in our plush rooms and suites. Each of the guest rooms feature a stunning view of downtown, the harbor or Casco Bay. Guests can enjoy a thoroughly satisfying night's sleep in a Westin Heavenly® Bed. They can re-energize in our state-of-the-art Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio or relax with a massage, manicure and more at Artné Spa. We offer on-site dining, including the timelessly chic Top of the East rooftop restaurant with panoramic views. Weddings and meetings thrive here with nearly 15,000 square feet of event space and a spectacular grand ballroom.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
- First Aid