We are looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join our team! Your Role
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk utilizes Warehouse Management Systems to work with receivers to supply paperwork and generate reporting for all receiving activities. Your Responsibilities
• Validate and record inbound and outbound data manually and systematically (WMS)
• Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments
• Ensure accuracy, prepare and generate pick list, packing list, POD recovery, etc. for inbound or outbound activities
• Effectively communicate with carriers, customer, operations, and management
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, inbound/outbound phone calls, use of radio, data entry, etc.
• Verify and receive product into inventory Your Skills and Experiences
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of order entry systems
• Previous customer service experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.