Our client, an excellent company in Washington D.C. is seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their growing team! Please respond to this job posting and our team will reach out to you right away.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Maintain Indexed Record
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles