Colonna's Shipyard is looking to obtain experienced candidates within our Structural Department.
We are pleased to accept resumes for Shipfitters.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, based on experience, and immediate work within our headquarters in Norfolk, VA.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 or more years' experience in shipyard repair work.
- Technical training preferred
- Willing and capable of working on government and commercial vessel
- Enter and move through manholes to reach and work internally confined spaces
- Ability to obtain DBIDS is a PLUS
Compensation & Benefits
Position compensation is based on experience.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K, company match
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Annual performance evaluations
On-site Human Resources
Free and close proximity parking
Employee perks/gifts and more
All resumes are reviewed immediately for consideration.
Colonna’s Shipyard and our affiliates are pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE / M / F / DISABILITY / VET
These are our VALUES and the guidelines that make us a leader in our industry. We are pleased and confident in stating that our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in the ship repair industry.
- Assembly And Installation
- Confined Spaces
- Mechanical Assembly