Let Vaco represent you with top clients across the US!We match Accounting, Financial, IT, and Administrative professionals with career growth opportunities. We are currently seeking a CPA for an Internal Audit Manager role. This is an exciting and unique opportunity with one of our top clients. Get the advantage over your competition through our direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal representative! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client.
This is NOT your traditional audit role; as an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for heavy GAAP reporting and research. There is close interaction between Finance and IAD. This is a very interesting position that incorporates financial reporting, balance sheet reviews, and operational audits.
Other responsibilities of the Internal Auditor position include:
- Creating, leading, and managing Internal Audit initiatives for the organization
- Leading, mentoring, and managing the team
- Assisting with the development of the annual risk assessment update
- Auditing plan creation and execution
- Conducting special investigations as necessary
As an Internal Audit Manager, you must have quality interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to effectively provide superior customer service and support. Qualified candidates demonstrate a proficiency in interpreting, analyzing, and reporting financial information. You must be a team player who is organized and able to multi-task effectively.
Other requirements of the Internal Auditor position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Accounting Information Systems
• Master's in Business Administration, preferred
• CPA, a must!
• 4+ years of auditing experience in a Big 4 Frim required
• Willing to travel up to 30%
- Internal Auditing
- Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles